• Determine resource requirements to support current and forecast future QA needs.
• Evaluate milestones and ensure that testing is carried out at the scheduled time and duration for each title.
• Manage the review of comprehensive test plans and evaluate bug write-ups and reports
• Provide constant feedback to your team which includes appraisals and discipline.
• Management experience is mandatory and ideally, you will have hands-on technical experience which would include basic networking principles, Mobile apps and SDK (Android and iOS), Console testing experience is a plus.
• Previous experience within the games industry and managed a team of at least 30 employees.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, and the ability to liaise effectively with a multi-disciplinary team across various locations.
• Attention to detail and clarity of thought.
• Applicants must be self-motivated, responsible and versatile.
• A passion for gaming and expertise in playing games in various game genres, both online and offline is essential.