• Credit Monitoring for Large Corporates
• Review credit proposals submitted by the Business and assess the risk involved comprehensively.
• Recommend risk mitigation strategies and suitable structures to address the risk identified.
• Meeting customers to understand the business model / seek clarification on business.
• Monitor portfolio of accounts on a continuous basis and identify early warning signals.
• Frame appropriate exit strategies for discussion and monitor their timely implementation.
• Track assigned industries on a continuous basis and circulate quarterly industry reports.
• Maintain MIS on the portfolio assigned for internal presentation.
Essential Experience Profile
• Should have completed atleast 2 years in the Current Role.
• Post graduate level qualifications (CA /MBA / FRM/CFA).
• 5 to 7 years of which a minimum 3 to 5 years’ post-qualification experience in a Credit or RM’s role in a Medium/Large Corporate lending function
• Strong technical & analytic skills. Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Expert knowledge in analyzing financial statements