Senior Manager Corporate Strategy
Scope: Responsible for identifying, developing, and driving business level strategies that create opportunities for revenue and market share growth. The role will focus on the development of new market initiatives through research, analysis, and presentation of financial/analytical modeling.
This is a position for someone who has eye for detail & is entrepreneurial, resourceful and proactive. The ideal candidate will exhibit judgment and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment. Will be able to comfortably interact and communicate with senior executives. In addition, this individual will foster and maintain necessary internal relationships including the senior leadership team.
• Maintain current knowledge of developments, present & emerging trends, and competitive environment.
• Research and developing strategic insights
• Develop strategic plans and plans for growth
• Business planning for near and long term.
• Partner and involve in strategic Initiatives.
• Analysis to support corporate development and M&A initiatives
• Effective organization, management and support of due diligence projects.
• MBA (IIM,leading institutes) Overall meritorious educational background
• 3-5 years post qualification experience in top tier Management Consulting Firms or leading Companies, preferably with exposure of domains like Telecom, Media, Telecom etc .
• Entrepreneurial having good business initiative with experience of finance-related valuation and Corporate Development, Mergers and Acquisitions and strategic planning.
• Independent thinker and multi tasking skills
• Demonstrable track record.
• Proven project management expertise.
• Effective and efficient problem solving and analytical skills
• Commercial and financial acumen and attention to detail.
• Effective presentation skills.
• Ability to conduct market, industry, and company research.
• Must be able to work in a dynamic, fast-changing environment.
• Ability to develop business/financial models.
• Must demonstrate maturity, high integrity, energy and team spirit.
• Possess strong interpersonal skills.
• Open to travel (not often)