- Incumbent will be responsible for the productivity of allocated market.
- The role involves lead generation, new corporate clients acquisition, understand their requirements, make presentation, maintain relationship with existing clients and servicing
Roles & Responsibility :
- Scanning potential partners/clients
- Reaching out to prospective partners/clients
- Acquiring new partners/clients
- Generating leads from partners
- Responding to client's queries and maintaining relationships
- Understanding client needs
- Make presentations
- Ensuring smooth fulfillment process
- Efficient customer service for existing clients
- People management - Team handling
Candidate Background :
- Post-graduate degree with ideally 2-5 years of work experience.
- Candidates with B2B marketing, business development will be preferred.
- Knowledge of insurance sector is not a must.
Desired Skills & Competencies :
- Excellent written and verbal communication Skills
- Should be an extrovert personality
- Excellent knowledge of making Presentations
- Should be confident & able to pitch and win business
- Highly motivated, achievement oriented
- Possess qualities of growing into an effective leader in near future.
- Candidates who have an entrepreneurial mindset will have an edge.
- An aptitude to deal with people is important.
Growth Opportunities :
- We invest considerably in training people, particularly on the knowledge aspects of the business. There will be direct interaction with the founding and higher management team.
- Candidates would be given additional responsibilities such as leading team, maintain relationships with key partnerships etc.