1. Plan & assist in defense, planning tactics and for speedy resolution of the litigation - including various claims against dealers & related arbitration cases
2. Plan & assist in advising the operating managers on all legal issues of compliance that arise.
3. Assist in drafting & detailing of various covenants/ agreements.
4. Carrying out research work in various areas of law to support the managers on legal or regulatory issues viz., Treasury, Property, covenants, IPR, and other operational issues including managing high profile litigations.
5. Participate in various litigations from time to time also provide expert opinion on potential disputes referred
6. Budgeting & Budgetary control for various departmental expenses
7. Managing the Legal Dept. Website, MIS
Desired Candidate Profile:
Knowledge RequirementsEssential: Preferred:1. Knowledge of Commercial, IPR, FEMA and other laws
1. Basics of Finance
2. Knowledge of Industry best practices in house Legal department
Job Skills and AbilitiesEssential : Preferred:
1. Good Analytical skills
2. Ability to take initiative
3. Good Team Working skills
4. Excellent Communication skills/ Selling skills/ Relationship building skills
5. Result orientation.