1. Aligning communication strategy (both internal and external) with the business objective.
2. Ensuring positive visibility of the brand among its stakeholders through continuous and direct engagement with media and industry bodies.
3. Trusted Adviser to the senior management in the company for all communication related initiatives.
4. Aligning communication strategy (both internal and external) with the business objective. Creating communication campaigns that resonate with the long term strategy and effectively communicate the brand story.
5. Daily media relations, reputation and issue management..
6. Positioning senior management of the organization as Industry Thought leaders
7. Strategic Communication Produce, write and edit strategic content for brand outreach.
8. Designing the Crisis Communication Policy. Ensuring an agile framework in line with the changing communication environment.
9. Leading media events, announcements and campaigns.
10. Leading a team of communicators who directly network with media and journalists seeking opportunities.
11. Breaking down technical insurance narrative into easy to consume communication for customers and partners.
12. Rolling out customer education initiatives.
13. Ensuring continuous engagement between senior management and employees to relay business objectives, achievements, best practices and strategy.
14. Communication consultant to departments within the organization.
15. Planning and rolling out communication initiatives to engage with channel partners.
16. Documenting customer experiences and CSR initiatives of the company in the form of stories or documentaries to strike a chord with both internal and external stakeholders.