Principal Duties And Responsibilities:
- Energy Industry exposure in domains like Oil and Gas Production or Refining or Distribution etc.
- Consulting or Industry functional experience in the Supply Chain, Operations
- Engineering Degree (Tier-1 institutes)
- Discipline Chemical Engineering/ Process Engineering / Environmental Science
- MBA from Tier 1, Business School
- 15-20 years of relevant experience in one or more of the following:
- Understanding of Downstream Refining processes & operations
- Understanding of Operations management systems like logbook, operations monitoring, yield accounting, blending management and operations task management
- Implementation experience or strong end user experience in any of application areas like j5, OMPRO, DYNAMO, Uniformance, Advisor, Sigmafine, Romeo by vendors like Honeywel, Schneider Electric & Aspentech
- Should possess a team oriented and collaborative approach, and excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities.
- Should be comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm.
- Should be open to travel in and outside the country
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Operation management tool implementation experience is highly desirable
- Familiarity with Operations management applications suites across vendors