1. Design & deliver Compensation & Benefits strategies for the organization.
2. Work closely with other HR teams to design and deliver retention plan/ sales incentive / Long term incentive schemes.
3. Identify and implement benefits that increase the quality of life for employees.
4. Participate in compensation networks representing the company.
5. Coordinate and deploy annual salary reviews, bonus payout processes throughout the company.
6. In cooperation with HR and Finance, establish budgeting guidelines for the different populations, countries and package components at the Group level (salary increases, allowances revision, bonus provisions).
7. Act as a recognized subject matter expert, advising HR and business managers.
8. Participate to the elaboration and deployment of the education program of HR, line managers, enhancing their C&B and performance management skills to support the growth of the company.
9. Contribute to the education of employees on C&B matters to improve employee satisfaction and retention.