Contribute to the business by actively developing new business with enterprise level companies through a consultative selling approach. Sell MSF solutions to prospective and existing clients. Participate in strategic account planning sessions, territory reviews, and deal specific account strategy calls to identify how to increase MSF's competitive position by being a differentiator in the sales cycle. Once deals are qualified, and building on prior information discovery sessions, conduct onsite scoping sessions with C-level executives and their direct reports to identify and recommend implementation scope, including phasing and pricing.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
New Business Development :
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within the market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and companys practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
Client Retention :
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Business Development Planning :
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Key competencies/skills required : :
- Strong pre-sales, account management and business development background with a proven track record
- Strong & innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions
- Ability to influence functional stakeholders
- Strong MS Powerpoint and MS Excel knowledge
- Ability to work with cross functional teams; Strong networking and inter- personal skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, being a detail- oriented, organized, critical thinker
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to forge and maintain relationships
- Strong business analysis, solution crafting, interaction management, and presentation skills.
- Should have an in depth knowledge of selling strategies, development of proposals, contracts, close plans and statements of work for professional services.
- Proven ability to exceed sales quotas.
- Ability to develop executive level relationships. Strong communication and negotiation skills required.