Define and implement Master Data Management (MDM) strategy applicable across organization's master data domains
- Design and develop customized MDM services and necessary batch interfaces to and from the MDM hub
- Manage team, perform code reviews, analyse execution plans, and re-factor inefficient code
- Follow data standards, resolve data issues, complete unit testing and system documentation for MDM processes
- Works closely with business and technology team to understand the requirements and design an optimal MDM architecture
- Install and configure Informatica MDM and other MDM tools as required
- Support team and end-users as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) through troubleshooting, recommendation solutions and identifying opportunities to solve business problems through advanced Data Management and Data Quality solutions
- Stay informed about the latest industry tools and concepts in MDM domain and determine applicability of emerging technologies/ trends to customer's roadmap
- Architect, estimate and respond to MDM proposals
Requirement - A minimum of eight (8) years relevant data management experience, with at least six (6) years as an MDM Developer / Architect.
- Strong technical experience in the areas of Master Data Management, Meta data management, Data Quality, Data Governance, Data Integration (ETL) and Data Security (especially with Informatica product suite)
- Experience with (all stages of MDM SDLC) planning, designing, building, deploying and maintaining scalable, highly available, mission critical enterprise wide applications for large enterprises (preferably Fortune 500 organizations)
- Working knowledge of concepts like Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and how to use these with different types of integration technologies
- Experience with Master Data in the Life Sciences industry as well as knowledge of key business processes & compliance requirements in the Life Science industry is a plus.
Technical Competency - Extensive knowledge and experience in defining Master Data Management strategies, implementing MDM services and capabilities, Metadata Management, Data Governance, and Data Quality solutions (especially with Informatica product suite)
- Demonstrated ability to write SQL queries, Stored Procedures and use of Oracle / DB2 / SQL Server / Teradata database tables and connectivity and build data models for multiple domains such as customer, product etc.
- Hands-on experience with Informatica Power Center, Informatica MDM and IDD (Informatica DIH experience is a plus)
- Understanding of DWH Concepts, Dimensional Modeling, etc. will be a plus
- Knowledge of Informatica IDQ (knowledge of Trillium, Quality Stage and other data quality tools will be a plus)
- Familiarity with enterprise data integration technologies and methods such as ETL, data replication, and data services Behavioral Competency
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects while meeting deadlines and documenting progress towards those deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills (must be able to interface with both technical and business leaders in the organization) - Ability to be a self-starter that can provide leadership
- Strong analytical skills to solve and model complex business requirements are a plus
Qualification - Certified Informatica Professional or related certification in ETL, DQ or MDM technology.