- Identify and evaluate clients risk areas covering all significant processes and provide comprehensive input to the development of a risk-based annual internal audit plan.
- Supervise a team of internal audit personnel across different client engagements. Plan, organize, direct and monitor internal audit operations, including overall quality of deliverables, processes and completion of projects within budgeted timeline. Oversee billing and collections.
- Develop relevant audit programs & procedures including Risk & Control Matrix (RCM).
- Manage performance of audit procedures. This includes identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting client processes and procedures. Demonstrate technical competence in related domain.
- Communicate the results of assignments through written reports and oral presentations on a timely basis to senior manager / engagement director as well as client management.
- Assist engagement director with identification for any new firm services at existing or new clients.
- Prepare & track proposals and conduct proposal meetings with clients.
- Develop and engage team through individual contacts and group meetings.
- Assist with hiring, training, and evaluation of practice personnel and overall assist in building the practice.
Desired Profile & Key Personal Attributes
- Excellent understanding of business processes and internal control concepts (COSO, COBIT); knowledge of process gaps identification and auditing methodologies (including flowcharting), IT Infrastructure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications.
- Excellent interpersonal, project management and client relationship skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills. Excellent delivery skills and technical knowledge.
- Prior management and direct supervisory experience in a team environment required. Well-honed mentoring and people development skills.
- Ability to think laterally, showcase business acumen and well versed in current trends and developments across business & economy.
- Demonstrates creative thinking and rigorous analysis in solving business problems.
- Able to maintain a professional demeanour in times of high stress. Works well in a team- oriented environment as well as independently.
- Able to multi-task, enjoys travelling and meeting new people.