- Acquire new client relationships (Rs 100-500 Cr Turnover) and grow & maintain high quality, profitable and broad based relationships with the senior management of the existing client base
- Imbibe YBL polices, systems, processes and regulatory framework as applicable to the job.
- Work under guidance from the reporting authority to analyze the banking needs of existing /target customers.
- Be adept at financial analysis in context of the banking product being sold to the customer.
- Understand the product offering from YBL and under superiors guidance cross sell the entire suite of banking products.
- To maintain high quality standards of documentation, client communication, process compliance, on going basis with product partners /OSD /Risk Management and other Relationship management groups
- Achieve Bank's objective in terms of earnings, assets liabilities, credit quality etc. as per agreed budgets/targets from client relationship across all product groups
- Maintain accurate information regarding the teams asset - liability portfolio, P&L, cross sell as part of the CRM/portfolio management
Key Skills :
- In depth knowledge of India market for corporate & commercial banking
- Build knowledge of all the products being offered to customers
- Highly analytical, numerate and proficient in complex financial modelling, applications and valuations.
- Self Starter and self motivated
- Outstanding presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Technical and professional know-how
- Service focused
Desired Candidate Profile:
- MBA (from Tier 1/Tier 2 Schools) / CA (Rank holders)
- 5-10 years post qualification experience in Commercial banking/Corporate / Wholesale Banking /Credit in any Private / MNC Bank