1. Mobilization of Sub-contractors for labours of various fields like carpenters, fitters, welders, plumbers etc. at all Sites.
2. Obtaining Labour Licenses, Workmen Compensation Policy & CAR Policy for all sites.
3. Co-ordination with all Site Admin. Staff on day to day basis or updating the site records etc.
4. Coordinating with site Admin. Staff for proper upkeep of the Labour Camps staff messes & organizing Welfare activities from time to time.
5. Processing the Medi-claim /Insurance Policies of staff as and when any hospitalization or accidents takes place. Liaise with HO till the claim is settled.
6. Maintaining RTO records of company vehicles like road tax, permits, fitness etc. Timely renewals of the same.
7. Liaise with telephone dept for uninterrupted lines, Issuing Mobile connections, Internet connections as per company policy.
8. Deploying or demobilizing the Security at all sites as per the requirement of the sites with the approval of Regional Head.
9. Ensuring compliances of AMCs for ACs, Xerox Machine, EPBX Board, Inter-coms, Fax and other office related equipments etc.
10. Issuing Work Order / Purchase Orders for Office Furniture, Stationary & Printing for R.O. and all sites.
11. Liaise with Labour Commissioner, PF Dept, ESI Dept, BSNL (Telephone Exchange Dept.) Electricity Board, Police Dept., Advocates etc.
12. Preparing the Lease Agreements for company accommodation for staff, Labour camps.
13. Attending Court Cases related to organization.
14. Arranging Hotel accommodation to guests from H.O.as and when required.
15. Verifying and Checking Form B from all sites for onward submission to P.F. Dept. H.O. in order to deposit the P.F. challan on monthly basis.
16. Attending all Misc. admin Jobs as and when required.
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
1. Should be well versed with local language and use of computer functions.
2. Should be well versed in liasoning with Government officials.