1. Sr. accounting manager will manage accounting activities to ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles, Corporate policies and external audits.
2. Has to manage the account payable function, monthly closing of accounts & preparation of reports in support of the financial statements.
3. The senior accounting manager will report to and work closely with the Director of accounting & finance and others in the organization in analysis and reconciliation of accounts and in development and implementation of accounting & finance policies, procedures, and controls.
4. Manage the monthly financial close process, ensuring all cost incurred are properly recorded, reviewing journal entries, account balance reconciliations and report preparation.
5.Participate in ongoing development /establishment of accounting policies, procedures and including the review and implementation of process and system change.
6. Continued focus on improving system efficiencies and business practices.
7. Participate in strategic financial projects including upgrades/ phase two implementations of ERP software.
8.Ensure compliance with internal control policies.
9.Collaborate with external auditors to ensure successful audit result and compliance.
10. Interact with all levels with budget owners and other stakeholders to produce timely, efficient, accurate month end close, all internal management and financial reporting through annual report.
11. Responsible for hierarchy and scalabilty in chart of accounts and accuracy in general ledger and financial statement.
12.Responsible as ultimate authority over classification and Booking of all transactions.
13.Prepare Summary feedback of financial statements variance to budget.
14.Actively review and advice on financial and accounting processes.
14. Assist with compilation of information for preparation of tax returns.
15. Working knowledge of all legal, Taxation (Direct & Indirect) and other Statutory Compliances. Follow up with Company Secretary
16. Should be able to handle account Team.
17. Compliance of Company Law.