- Maintain Accounting Systems, Policies, Rules & Procedures in accordance with GAAP.
- Ensure completeness & accuracy of accounting books & other statutory records.
- Implement, review cost control & reduction techniques in consultation with all stakeholders.
- Ensuring timely preparation & review of corporate monthly & annual financial reports & other MIS.
- Coordinate & manage Internal, Statutory Audits including audit under applicable commercial laws
- Liasioning with consultant and regulatory authorities for matters pertaining to commercial laws.
- Ensure implementation of costing standards and completeness & analysis of cost variances.
- Implement & review Compliances, internal controls, system & procedure in consultation with management
- Preparation, monitoring & analysis of monthly & annual cost budgets for all Business divisions
- Forecasting funds flow & liaising with banks & Global Treasury team to optimise Working capital management
- Banking relationship management along with structured trade financing arrangements for customers
- Customer credit and accounts receivables management, credit risk management
- Responsible for development of new MIS and processes related to financial accounting and reporting.
- Minimum 7-8 years- experience in the related field with at least 3 years in a senior position.
- Should have reasonable ERP exposure and good experience in Microsoft Office applications.
- Should have SAP or ERP system implementation experience.
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent problem solving ability
Behavioral Skills Good communication and interpersonal skills :
- Good Negotiation skills
- Co-ordination and expediting skills
High result orientation - getting things done on time and as per agreed upon norms.
Educational Qualification :
- Bachelor's degree in economics/ accounting/ finance/ commerce from recognized university.
- Should be a qualified ACCA / CA / CPA.
- Growth Potential Candidates, who demonstrate through performance the required capabilities, will have an opportunity to grow rapidly with the business and manage larger responsibilities within their vertical.