This position is accountable for managing the entire presales life cycle for analytics business unit of one of the NASDAQ listed organisation with the support of direct sales & marketing team based out of US & UK. Responsible for developing customer solution in the sales cycle, based on understanding customer needs and aligning those needs with the spectrum of client product offerings. Shall support the global sales team with the required product information, communicate sales strategies effectively and support sales team in the entire liaison required.
- Work with global Product Management and Marketing team to help define / refine sales messages and ensure sales packages are developed and messages communicated to sales team
- Ensure that the Pre-Sales resources evolve in line with the Marketing Message and Sales Teams stated requirements
- Production of responses to Requests for information and Requests for pricing
- Work with Sales personnel to provide product, business and technical knowledge in support of pre sales activities
- Liaison with Product Managers and Development to understand details of product direction and design and communicate information back to sales organization
- Creating pitch and possibly participating in pitches in US & UK
- Post Graduate - MBA from Tier-1 college
- Extensive knowledge of managing presales function for the Analytics industry - 10-12 years
- Open for 30-40% onsite Travel
- Quick learner with ability to adapt to changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hands on style with strong problem-solving abilities and a keen attention to detail.
- Strong customer service orientation.
Reporting: SVP based out of US.