Responsible for Bank and Subsidiary for all compensation & Benefits related matters
* Support the Annual Budgeting Exercise
* Managing the Rewards & Recognition Program of the Bank:
1. Collaborate with various stakeholders including Group HO to implement and administer the various reward and recognition programs
2. Support Continuous improvement in reward and recognition process
* Salary Benchmarking and Surveys:
1. Providing inputs for various compensation surveys.
2. Providing inputs and suggestions to the business heads and biz hr for making recommendations for benchmarking critical roles.
3. Managing the vendors for timely reports and analysis
4. Monitor compensation trends and review market data to benchmark compensation structures
* Compensation Analytics:
1. Work on salary cost analysis on monthly and on need basis
2. Work on salary bands and ranges and provide related analysis to the HR heads and senior management
3. Work on various comp related MISs on monthly and on requirement basis.
4. Interpret taxation, regulatory statutes and modify compensation policies to ensure compliance
* Support the Year End and Mid Year Compensation Review Exercise
* Manage the Various Benefits Program of the Bank and be the SPOC for Business HR and HR Shared Services Team
* Handle Compensation Related Issues for International Relocation and Secondment Cases
Qualifications & Required Experience
1. Overall at least 8-10 years in HR / Compensation, preferably with a Multinational / Domestic Bank or financial institution.
2. Post graduate HR qualification and evidence of continued professional development.
1. Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs especially Excel & Powerpoint
2. Eye for Detail
3. Demonstrate quantitative skill
4. Demonstrate team management and consultancy skills
5. Time management and project management skills
6. Portray written and verbal communication/interpersonal skills