This position is accountable for managing the entire post sales life cycle for analytics business unit of one of the NASDAQ listed organisation with the support of direct sales & marketing team based out of US & UK. Responsible for developing customer solution in the sales cycle, based on understanding customer needs and aligning those needs with the spectrum of client product offerings. Shall support the global sales team with the required product information, communicate sales strategies effectively and support sales team in the entire liaison required.
- Lead a cross-functional team from analytics, technology development, user interface design, and customer support through the development process and into on-going operations.
- Develop detailed product requirements and launch plans.
- Define success metrics and reporting needs to monitor post-launch performance.
- Assist with development of awareness plans and materials.
- Define and communicate e-store product road map to continually improve the user experience based on ongoing customer research, feedback, and performance.
- 50% time meeting clients in US/UK and the other half interfacing with development and process teams in India and direct Sales and Marketing analysts.
- Understand the client needs and have the product roadmap reflect them.
- Manage development and internal Infrastructure, Legal, and Security teams to ensure speedy implementations of products, including refreshes. Desired Candidate Profile:Requirements- Post Graduate - MBA from Tier-1 college- Extensive knowledge of managing presales function for the Analytics industry - 10-12 years- Open for 50% onsite Travel- Quick learner with ability to adapt to changing environment- Excellent verbal and written communication skills- Hands on style with strong problem-solving abilities and a keen attention to detail.- Strong customer service orientation.
Reporting: SVP based out of US