The incumbent will be responsible for :
1. Managing, implementing best Industrial Relation practices
2. Strategize best IR practices and implement them
3. Maintaining smooth and healthy IR relations across the plant
4. Having strong knowledge of statutory compliance / court matters / grievance handling etc.
5. Negotiation and finalization of Contractor (s)
6. Union settlement, at least 4 to 5 settlement under sec. 12(3) and 18(1) of ID Act.
7. Negotiation with the union and implement union agreement
8. Having good IR intelligence & networking
9. Knowledge of liaison with Govt. Authorities and resolve issues diligently
Qualification: MSW / MBA / DIPLOMA in Personnel Mgt.& Industrial Relations
Our client is Indian MNC with approx 4000 + crores annual turnover. They have multiple manufacturing facilities in India in various states. In Telangana states, they have multiple manufacturing facilities. They are in Building product industry & have manufacturing facilities in Ceramics, Tiles, Sanitary ware, and many other products. In their all manufacturing facilities the manpower strength is more than 1000 employees. They follow professional IR practices & have organized unions. This business group is on growth path & managed professionally.
1. Have exposure to work in green field project
2. The incumbent should have the experience to work in the mid-size manufacturing organization where union is registered
3. He should have done at least two union agreements
4. Must know local language (Telegu)
5. Should have good relations with the labor department
6. Age should not be more that 45 years.