Responsible for corporate procurement for Network procurment services (Primary & Secondary logistic , Cold & Dry Warehouse management , etc)
• Leads commercial assessment of suppliers , including identification of supplier risks and opportunities
• Annual Budget preperation & tracking spend & varinaces on monthly basis
• Formulating sourcing strategy (Porter five forces analysis based) for critical spends.
• Leads supplier qualification process & evaluation (KPI monitoring feedback) . Secure cross functional alignment with supply chain ,Quality and other key stakeholders in order to drive the supplier development process.
• Directly coordinates with suppliers in support of regional bids/ Tendering . Directs and manages supplier negotiation and contract execution process to ensure the best value. Leverage supplier capabilities to meet quality, cost, and service requirements and ensure continuous improvement.
• Responsible for delivering targeted business savings YoY.
• Formulate optimal freight model and structure to address distribution at Pan India level.
• Responsible for productivity of primary & Secondary vehicles.
• Engage and manage transport union and ensure business continuity.
• Support business with Innovative Distribution models.
• Process owner for the entire Procure to Pay process.
• Responsible for SEDEX compliance for critical suppliers.
• Curiosity : To deliver Business competitiveness looking for opportunities regarding suppliers' or competitors' best practices
• Result Focus : objective which will have the highest positive impact on Business Unit's results taking calculated risks to achieve the goals and strictly works towards achievements
• Innovation / Renovation : Incumbent must regularly confirm / challenge current Strategy by questioning existing ways of working
• Impact / Convince others : Involves stakeholders at an early stage and uses experts and third parties to get people to adhere or to address objections for better impact when getting approval and agreement