Senior Lecture/Lecture/ Assistant/ Associate Professor - IT Security - PhD
Sr. Lecture/ Lecture/ Asst. or Associate Professor - IT Security
You will be responsible for teaching undergraduate courses in Information Security, Cyber Security, Digital Forensics, Security Governance, Risk and Incident Management, Software Engineering Lifecycle including requirement analysis, design, development, integration, testing and maintenance.
Applied research work in the Industry.
Qualification And Experience:
1. A PhD or equivalent from a reputable university in the following fields:
1) Computer Science
2) Information Systems
2. Strong expertise, knowledge and practical skills in the following specialisations preferred:
1) Security Governance, Risk and Incident Management
2) Mobile / Distributed Systems Security
3) Security Analytics
4) Digital Forensics
5) Software Optimization
6) Software Management
7) Able to embrace change & work effectively in cross- functional team
8) Tech- Savvy and able to conduct & design lessons in interactive manner
9) Thinking tinkerers who are practice oriented and able to learn, unlearn & relearn
10) Posses an interest in serving the community through applied research & innovation
11) Believe in Interdisciplinary collaboration with Industry Partners.