Senior Java Architect - Product IT Domain (10-15 yrs)
Outstation candidates can also apply, can be scheduled on week day's after 1st July 2017 after first level of telecon.
- Participate and provide leadership guidance in the system architecture, design, systems engineering, development, integration testing and validation phases of web based software solutions.
- Provide implementation expertise and best practices in aspects of the software life-cycle development.
- Lead the development of software requirements related to areas of programming and product expertise.
- Analyze, review, and rewrite programs to increase efficiency or to adapt to new program and technology requirements.
- Effectively communicate and resolve issues with cross functional groups to escalate issues or changes in scope.
- Communicate clearly and concisely with clients, customers and management.
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Experience working as a Lead Architect and hands on developer.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in the telecom or cable industry a plus.
- Proven ability to perform well in a deadline-sensitive environment.
- Agile/Scrum development methodology desirable.
- Experience in solving difficult technology problems and performing code performance analysis.
- Strong understanding of the J2EE architecture - Good hands on experience in Restful and SOAP web services.
- Familiar with Java technologies: JSP, Servlet, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Hibernate, JDBC, Jersey.
- Experience with scalable micro service architecture.
- Experience in Cloud Foundry and Open stack web hosting platforms.
- Experience in GIT Repository and best practices.
- Exposure to working with relational databases - Oracle, My SQL, SQLite, Postgres.
- Exposure to build tools like Maven, Gradle, etc.
- Exposure to Continuous Integration tools like Hudson, Jenkins, would be a plus.
- Exposure to Cache servers like Redis and Akka Actor systems would be a plus.
- Exposure to big data technology like Neo4J, Mongo, Cassandra, Kafka and Spark.
- Knowledge on machine learning techniques like R algorithm, Naive Bayes and KNearest algorithm would be a plus.
- Understanding of UML and/or BPMN would be a plus.