The individual should have a proven successful track record with major company (not necessarily in the construction field) with significant demonstration of established ethical management practices.
Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
• Proven and recognized skills in most area of the Human Resources field: recruitment, university relations, training, industrial relations, personnel administration, career development, training, integration, mobility, appraisals, social welfare, and expatriation.
• Capable of taking on an important advisory role for operational staff in terms of HR matters and their orgaisation. Acts within the confines of the HR policy.
• Guarantees the application of legislation and procedures of the company;
• Develops staff skills
• Maintains a labor climate conducive to the smooth running of operations.
• Play an active role in Management, leads an HR team and sets their objectives and the guidelines for their work.
• Ensures the team’s training and appraises the results.
• Deals with extensive with local administration for visas and travel.
• Coordination and Liaison with the Group Entities HR team.