1. To ensure that organization has a clear and consistent strategy for deployment and management of Skilled, Semi Skilled and Unskilled Manpower at Project level as well as at Corporate Office level and provide MIS for same.
2. Ensure Labour Law & legal compliance as applicable as above& provide MIS for same
3. HR & Admin Record Management in electronic form in Microsoft Navision ERP as well as Visual Pay as well as maintenance of Manual records as applicable
4. Facilitate manpower planning, Manpower Costing as per Budget
5. Deploy Contract labour if required through appropriate manpower supply agency
6. Provide real time attendance of Manpower for Sr.Management &
Sr.Operations head, Implement efficient system of recording the attendance through electronic media and provide MIS on Daily & Monthly basis
7. Provide support & guide Head of Projects & Departments to handle disciplinary issues and Appraisal periodically
8. Train the Head of Departments on appropriate management & disciplinary techniques
9. Ensure Companys HR Policy and Procedure is Set Up , Implemented & Reviewed time to time
10. Review monthly status on labour management & overall situation, on the basis of which Project Incharge and Middle Management can take relevant strategic decisions
11. Handling employee grievances effectively
12. Drive Employee welfare schemes and better working conditions through the Project Inchargeand form committees for Health and safety at work place
13. Liaise with various Government authorities& Local bodies for compliance & audits
14. Ensure statutory amendments are communicated appropriately and implemented.
15. Ensure all legal compliances related to labour legislation through regular Internal Audits
16. Ensure Security management at all locations with the help of SecurityAgencies
17. Anticipate local issues and take appropriate steps to avoid interference from local unions and any other local governing body at Project location
Skills Required: Expertise in Recording, Summarizing Head Count of 3000 as per Labour Law, Excellent Working knowledge in filling periodic Returns as well as Assessments of the same. Thorough understanding of Labour legislation, excellent interpersonal skills
Compliance /Working Knowledge required in laws:
1. Payment of Wages Act, 1936
2. Minimum Wages Act,1948
3. Employee Liability Act, 1938
4. Workmens Compensation Act, 1923
5. The Employees' Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952.
6. The Employees' State Insurance Act, 1948.
7. The Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act.
8. The Factories Act of India, 1948
9. The Industrial Disputes Act, 1947
10. The Industrial Employment (Standing Orders) Act, 1946
11. Maternity Benefit Act 1961
Competency Required: Planning & Organising, Decision Making, Teamwork, Results Orientation, Teamwork, Accountability, Self Management, excellent knowledge of electronic data management
Expert years of experience: 10 years of relevant general experience in core HR Activities with at least 5 Years experience in Middle Management level Role, preferably fluent with local language & statutory formalities, procedures. Should have handled Union negotiations, contract Labour Management for multi location operations and Most Importantly UNSKILLED Manpower management
Education Qualification:Post Graduation in Labour Management or Law Graduate, Qualified& Trained HR Professional