- The role of Senior HR Generalist will proactively focus on partnering with business leaders to develop strategies & achieve organizational objectives. Perform diverse responsibilities concerning employee relations, staffing and talent management, compensation, diversity, learning and development, performance management, organizational development and change management, training and other organizational processes as assigned.
- Design and contribute towards special projects based on business needs. Collaborate with business leaders and employees to best position and align the business for growth and maximize employee engagement at all levels. Demonstrate understanding of business and design intervention meeting business strategic priorities
Organization Development :
- Demonstrate HR Knowledge of organizational development -Alignment of organizational processes, systems and culture with key business priorities, design optimal organizational structures, understand organization and cultural needs and drive change management.
- Proactively facilitates and plan for organization design and restructuring based on current business need in consultant with the OD COE.
- Conducts specific OD intervention exercises along with OD team to understand and resolve individual/ group level OD issues.
- Understand and partners with business on HOS related OD metrics and collaborates with leaders to drive actions.
Talent Development :
- Manage key Process and people .Own Talent development and execution, drive key talent retention & development efforts, ensure successful on-boarding including orientation.
- Facilitates Performance development activities like goal setting, Appraisal and Performance feedback as per Company Standards.
- Provide support in execution of Talent Management Process. Conducts exits and understands issues.
- Facilitate New managers- assimilation to the team, Skip level meeting and employee connect to ensure employee connectivity at Business level.
HR Reporting & Analysis :
- HR Analytics: Drive HR Analytics in areas of relevance and create a case for change. Support the HR data analytics portfolio for shared services for HR strategic decision making.
- HRMIS: The incumbent will support Company Shared Services Director in driving quarterly MOS with SBG HR Leader.
Business and Strategic Partnering :
- Contribute to the development and accomplishment of organization-wide business plan and objectives. -Business oriented thinking and approach, knowledge of finance and accounting to be able to appreciate business deliverables.
- Ensure ability to anticipate human resource issues, concerns, and needs based on business strategies and internal and external.
- Understanding and influencing business drivers and strategies .Consulting on employee relations and performance management issues
- Facilitating solutions to employee and management concerns, developing and executing HR strategies, policies and processes and proactive development and/or coaching of leaders within the client group.
- Strong ability to provide coaching/ counseling to both employees and business leaders in performance reviews, performance improvement plans, identification of key talent and other areas of employee management
- Drive consistent compensation practices with managers including annual Compensation revision consultation, bench marking all offers and promotions.
- Manage eligibility & process for incentive plans and progression.
- Assist in staffing delivery and drive success of shared staffing solutions, assist manager in talent selection
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of good practice in HR management, particularly with respect to Recruitment and resourcing; Compensation and reward; Learning and talent management; Employee Relation; Organizational planning and change
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, understanding of business and execution excellence
- Strong capability in managing dynamic and matrix relations with different stakeholders
- Excellent influencing, communication and presentation skills
- Strong business connectivity and influencing skills working with senior leaders and partnering with Company HR, lead employee consultation andcommunication effectively
- Motivational leadership skills in managing performance, coaching, motivating and developing
- Result orientation with high productivity; strong desire for success and high willingness to learn