Business Partnering, mainly in the areas of OD, PMS, L&D and also supporting the day to days HR activities of a Large Service Industry Group / Travel / IT / Technology outfit, Consulting etc. fits the bill.
- Assess business unit's human resources training needs and conduct with Top Business Group Head
- Partner the business on workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment
- Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties- interests
- Implement/administer/interpret corporate policies/programs/procedures
- Plan, manage and provide continuous improvement to all aspects of the client organization and leadership review process and the strategic objectives therein.
This includes both annual and mid-year processes which focus on performance management and talent development.
- Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential.
- Working with business groups assess, create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of employee engagement initiatives within client group
- Provide ongoing support to the leadership team on human resources related matters, policies and procedures
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling.