Roles and responsibilities
- HR Business Partnering for one / multiple Service Lines of 500-600 employees
- End to end delivery of HR services to the respective Service Lines
- Work with Head HRBP, Management, Leadership team to establish a people agenda/planning which supports the delivery of the business goals and drives employee engagement
- Drives the HR agenda within the Business, ensuring that all people managers are equipped and able to deliver against the annual recurring people management requirements
- Provide relevant inputs to the Head HR BP to design effective retention interventions at site to effectively control attrition
- Conduct HR pulse/ HR connects to understand the pulse of the unit and construct action plans to address concerns. Counsel employees & line management regarding HR policies, programs, and practices.
- Proactively assists the HR Business Partner & COE interfaces to ensure a seamless experience for Leaders, People Managers and Employees
- Identify training needs and coordinate with the L&D team for construction of appropriate
Required Candidate profile
- A professional carrying a full time MBA (HR) with 2 + yrs relevant experience into HR Business Partner role.
- Excellent communication skills is a must
- Open for an Individual Contributor role