- Help develop visual concepts, consulting our Instructional Designers.
- Produce bespoke graphic assets.
- Edit photos and images using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Produce mood boards and storyboards.
- Advise on layout design.
- Expand the teams repertoire of whats visually possible (style wise).
- Proactively suggest new ways the team can use graphics more effectively and create more intricate visual concepts.
- Proficiently gather requirements and propose possible approaches.
- Communicate designs clearly to sometimes non-visual stakeholders.
- Be able to bring vague thoughts to life visually.
- Consulting clients to gather requirements and guide discussions around possible visual approaches.
- Coming up with visual concepts from scratch.
- Production for digital and print.
- Working under tight deadlines.
- Working with ambiguity.
- Ability to work within branding guidelines.
- Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
- Microsoft PowerPoint and Word formatting.
- Clear and proactive communication.
- Digital and print outputs.
- Time management.
- Design eye.
- Other graphic design software.
- Ability to learn other software quickly (Articulate Storyline).
- Video production or filming storyboard production.
- User Interface design.
- User Experience design.