- Drive discussions to improve product across teams wherever there are inter dependencies across products Coding
- Write performant, unit-tested code, develop object-oriented models and Design data structure for new software projects
- Translate high level business problems into scalable design and code. Create Libraries for larger consumption
- Create platforms in your product/team
- Create/Improve the architecture
- Introducing new architecture elements based on current needs
- Influence product requirements and operational plans. Instill best practices for development and champion their adoption, while working with product manager to estimate and plan projects in agile development framework.
- Mentor junior engineers on software design, coding practices and TDD strategies and form a holistic mentoring plan for Mentees
Experience we- d like you to have
- Good knowledge of web browser internals
- Expert in HTML5/CSS3
- Experience leading multi-engineer projects and mentoring junior engineer
- Prior experience in working with Agile software methodologies (XP, Scrum)
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development
- The experience of having been a software engineer for 3+ years.
Qualification : BTech, MTech, or PhD in Computer Science