Roles and Responsibilities:
• Manage and produce creative videos. Translate thought leadership, PoV, research reports and offline/online marketing strategies into effective graphics compositions and edits.
• Ability to discuss briefs from content owners, produce visually appealing motion graphics and animations. Should be able to understand the business need and suggest relevant video styles.
• Proficiency in photography, videography is a must. Should be able to create shoot plans and ideas.
• Must have creative ability to deliver according to the quick turnaround requirement and short timelines.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Must be able to handle stressful situations and late night stretch for client jobs
• Good or above average conversations skills to communicate with seniors, partners and content owners
• Bachelor’s degree or Certificate in Film Making and Video Production will be preferred.
• Minimum 5-6 years of successful professional experience with media or production houses. An understanding of the corporate environment will be an advantage.
• Strong portfolio to showcase videography, motion graphics and editing skills.
• Should be proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite- Proficient knowledge of After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, Audition, Media Encoder
• Working Knowledge of 3D software and Character Animator is needed not mandatory.