· Manage and produce digital design work. Translate thought leadership, PoV, research reports and offline/online marketing strategies into effective designs
· Ability to discuss briefs from content owners, design visually appealing infographics, GIF animations, illustrations, independently for all digital media.
· Creating original designs and production of graphics, web logos, social media graphics for Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, G+ and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates.
· Proficiency in photography, videography and post-production for social media videos particularly YouTube
· Translate wireframes into simple, easy-to-use user interfaces ensuring consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points.
· Must have creative ability to deliver according to the quick turnaround requirement and short timelines
Qualifications and Skills:
· Must be able to handle stressful situations and late night stretch for client jobs
· Good or above average conversations skills to communicate with seniors, partners and content owners
· Bachelor’s degree in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications or related field.
· Minimum 3 years of successful professional design experience, preferably at a digital agency or in-house social media/digital team of a product firm/consultancy
· Strong portfolio of design work, showing a solution to business problems through effective design.
· Should be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite-Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, preferably with working knowledge of AfterEffects, Premier.