This job involves development of firmware for the company's Networking products.
Also this includes maintenance of Networking products firmware, Switch software, 1588 V2, Linux device drivers.
Another dimension is to validate the new silicon and play an active role in pre-silicon (using FPGA boards) & post silicon validation.
The job also involves creation of requirements, software design, test plan creation, implementation & release of software deliverables according to specification.
The candidate hired for this position must be self-driven & should be able to deliver quality output without much guidance.
- The candidate should be very strong in C programming in an embedded environment.
- MIPS and Networking knowledge / working experience is good to have.
- Working experience with PIC microcontrollers is good to have.
- The candidate should be good in Data Structure & Algorithms.
- The individual hired for this position must have good /problem solving & debugging skills.