1. Bachelors/Master's degree in Software Engineering/Electronics Engineering or related field from an accredited college or technical institute.
2. 3+ years professional embedded application development experience in a team environment.
3. High proficiency in C/C++ programming languages along with usage of data structures.
4. Experienced in micro controller programming 8 bit/32 Bit.
5. Knowledge of ARM architecture, software stacks is added advantage.
6. Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
7. Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
8. Embedded Linux application level software development experience.
9. Experience developing applications using serial and network communication.
10. Experience working with revision control and issue tracking systems.
11. Strong debugging and problem solving skills.
12. Experience with motor control preferred.
13. Independently able to handle tasks required to be carried for projects assigned.
14. Knowledge of processes in ISO/CMMI preferred.
1. Verbal Communication - Strong English language verbal communication skills.
2. Written Communication - Strong English language written communication skills.
3. Problem Solving/Analytical Skills Must have strong problem solving and analytical skills.
4. Interpersonal Skills Will be required to work closely within a team and collaborate with other teams within the organization.
5. Motivation Passionate about your work, self-motivated and tenacious when tackling tough technical issues.
6. Independence/Initiative Able to work with limited supervision and agile environment.