1. ME / MTech / BE / BTech in Electronics / Communication Engineering with minimum 4+ years of relevant work experience in Digital board design for wired and wireless communication
2. Responsible for the overall Hardware design of the product with specific focus on new product engineering for creative development of products. This will include design of the power electronics circuits and microcontroller based embedded systems.
3. Coordinates with Project Coordinator/ engineering leaders, Marketing Manager, Mechanical Engineering, Sourcing and Manufacturing personnel to develop the products in an organized and expedient fashion.
4. Extensive experience of full Hardware development life cycle including requirements management, design, development, verification & validation, qualification & certification testing in Electrical / Industrial applications.
5. Demonstrated ability to technically lead, work with cross functional teams & provide solutions.
6. Strong in embedded hardware product design and support - Analog circuit (Op Amps, Filters, ADC, DAC's and Sensor), Digital Circuit - SPI, I2C & UART.
7. Must have hands on experience linear / Switched Mode Power Supplies & drivers.
8. Must have hands on experience on Electrical lab tools e.g. Oscilloscope, Multi-meter, function generator etc.
9. Should have hands on experience on hardware architecture design, feature & performance specifications, 8/16/32 bit micro-controllers based designs.
10. Should have hands on experience in wireless hardware design for Wi-Fi, Zigbee and Bluetooth etc.
11. Good knowledge on PCB design guidelines for SI, high speed design & EMI/EMC.
Strong analytical skills
12. Should have hands on experience on tools like ALTIUM, PADS, ORCAD, etc.
13. Hands on experience in defining the system / subsystem specifications, designing the architecture and requirements for complex systems.
14. Should have ability to influence and drive people / activities on complex technical issues.
15. Strong knowledge of EMI / EMC certification and environmental compliances UL /IEC / RoHS / REACH etc.
16. Hands on experience on various Communication protocols like RS232, SPI, I2C, USB, Ethernet, wireless etc.
17. Experience collaborating with local / global suppliers for prototype developments, external labs for testing etc.
18. Bachelors/Master's degree in Electronics Engineering or related field from an accredited college or technical institute.
19. Design, Develop and manage assigned modules within schedules/milestones
20. Review deliverables with stakeholders
21. Demonstrate robust design principles in execution
22. Manage key performance indicators for self.
23. Continuously upgrade skills and knowledge of Self.
24. Demonstrated design experience in working with Microcontroller & DSP based system
25. Knowledge of ARM architecture, software stacks is added advantage.
26. Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
27. Experience working with revision control and issue tracking systems.
28. Strong debugging and problem solving skills.
29. Experience with motor control preferred.
30. Independently able to handle tasks required to be carried for projects assigned.
31. Knowledge of processes in ISO/CMMI preferred.
1. Verbal Communication - Strong English language verbal communication skills.
2. Written Communication - Strong English language written communication skills.
3. Problem Solving/Analytical Skills Must have strong problem solving and analytical skills.
4. Interpersonal Skills Will be required to work closely within a team and collaborate with other teams within the organization.
5. Motivation Passionate about your work, self-motivated and tenacious when tackling tough technical issues.
6. Independence/Initiative Able to work with limited supervision and agile environment