- Probably people who worked on android development and have some back end experience on services and are willing to manage a team and handle business stake holders.
- Minimum 3 years
- Own the end to end delivery of mobility projects that are defined as part of the program
- Experience in mobility development, testing, deployment & project management
- Exposure and knowledge of emerging technologies and trends in mobility
- Ability to work with vendor partners and execute mobile application development projects
- Aptitude to learn new technologies and focus on delivering value to business through innovative solutions
- Experience of system design and development in android, ios and windows platforms
System Architecture & Technical Solutions :
- Understand the technical architecture and functional flow of existing applications
- Conduct technical feasibility analysis for the business requirements
- Prior experience in system design and coding will be an added advantage
- Should be able to technically evaluate new systems/products/vendor offering that can add value or provide effective alternatives to existing systems
Business Analysis :
- Ensures clear understanding of customer's requirements, in validating the business process analysis of the customer before developing the final proposal.
- Assesses project impact of system changes on users and internal and external customers and stakeholders, analyzes marketplace, industry, company, technology trends, and best practices, vendor products, and services, etc.
- Produces written specifications, e.g. Business Requirement Document and Business Case documents to capture & justify business requirements.
- Identification of impact areas, preparation of test scenarios and test packs
- Own SIT by covering all test cases and drive UAT with stakeholders
- Co-ordination with stakeholders for checking of results and outputs
- Managing issues and risks at testing stage
- Planning the testing activities end-to-end