- Understands Project Requirements and Business Requirement document flow.
- Maintains Time sheet.
- Maintains delivery schedule.
- Completes the coding with predefined standard.
- Prepares unit test case & unit testing
- Modifies code after code review
- Conducts code review
- Clarifies & Raises issues for clarifications
- Communicates with the team members/clients/management
- Prepares periodic reports
This job may require supervising of small teams not more than 5.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- B.E/ B.Tech/MCA & above or equivalent.
- Three years and above in software development related experience.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good Experience in .Net Framework, C#/VB.Net, ASP.Net, SQL Server 2005/ 2008, MVC.
- Excellent knowledge of multiple technologies like ASP.Net, C#, VB.Net, SQL Server and XML.
- Good understanding of HTML, CSS, Web Services, .Net Remoting, Object Oriented Design, with experience working in high transactional sites.
- Have strong concepts of OOPS.
- An idea about designing and should be good in using design patterns.
- Good hands on experience with databases.
- Web Services - Candidates with either strong SOAP or REST based experience will be given priority.
- MS SQL Server - Strong SQL skills are required.
- Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations, and permutations.
- Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.