1) Knowledge of coding standards and structured SW development process
2) Develop embedded software for automotive applications (e.g. energy management systems, battery management, diagnostics etc)
3) Knowledge of Microcontroller programming in C and assembly, tests HW & SW and Verify.
4) Experience with higher end PIC controllers, TI controllers will be an advantage.
5) Automotive electronics embedded SW/ firmware, CAN, Vector CANoe.
6) Ability to work from spec. to product realization & testing.
7) Prepare test cases according to specification, verify/ validate the software on bench
8) Experience in automotive designs, design standards.