As the Delivery Manager, you will lead the service delivery. Liaising with the Country Director you will align operational functions to the client objectives.
You will measure and be accountable for critical metrics to ensure a high quality of service is being delivered.
You will assist in driving standard methodology/processes across the sourcing lifecycle and strive to be an ambassador for the brand at every interaction.
Your duties may include, but are not limited to:
Responsible for all Customer relations and negotiations
Ensuring the team is performing and accomplishing the defined objectives and goals, meeting or exceeding established SLAs, and providing direction and mentoring where necessary
Assure that all program personnel are adequately trained on Vendor Management software, program procedures and policies
Utilizes program management skills of communication, presentation, time management, organization and planning to successfully achieve program goals and objectives
Performance manage all program resources by setting expectations concerning their performance
Responsible for estimating the quality and quantity of resources required to successfully achieve program objectives, and account for succession planning
Responsible for budgetary projections and management
Prepares and delivers weekly and monthly status reports to Allegis Global solutions and client
Acts as a liaison between the customer’s and supplier’s senior management
Manages supplier relations
Resolves all program issues with customer and suppliers as appropriate
Travel as necessary to support customer activity at key accounts
Assist in implementation of the Workforce Management Solution at new customer engagements
Assuring MSP account processes and procedures adhere to AGS Way principles
Assess areas of opportunity for process improvement and work with the Country Director to implement change where needed
Ensuring information security compliance
Supporting compliance with all hiring protocols and local employment laws, including data integrity and maintenance in the client systems
Work with HR on sourcing, inducting and training new team members
Collaborating with global program team to share best practices and ensure consistency across regions.
Must have demonstrated self-development and the development of others (must be able to provide talking points upon request)
Must be open to continuous feedback & learning
Must be passionate about providing great work & have a high level of professional ethics
Must be passionate about leading a team to drive towards a common organizational goal & foster camaraderie
Ability to work with minimal supervision and fully leverage available Company resources
Must be able to apply analytical and critical thinking while being solution oriented
Must display initiative and drive to partner across time zones to drive performance results
Must be customer-service oriented (mindset/value)
Must be able to put a customer at ease in a stressful situation
When delivering content to the customer it has to be proactive and consultative
Must take full accountability and ownership of the assigned end-to-end scope of the client program
Qualification And Experience:
1. 15+ Years of experience in staffing operations, service delivery, operations, client management & supplier management within the T15+ years’ overall IT / Non-IT work experience in Contract Staffing
2. Excellent communication skills, analytical ability, management skills, and the ability to work effectively with clients
3. Strong people management skills, including coaching/mentoring and effective performance management.
4. Highly motivated & self-driven person who takes ownership and has the ability to build good relationship with technology and business stakeholders
5. MSP industry experience would be a plus
6. Min 3-5+ years’ people leadership experience with a proven track record in hiring, performance managing, mentoring & growing people.
7. Experience of using recruitment technology (VMS, ATS, CRM) would be desired
8. Exceptionally strong & effective communication skills
9. Comfortable working in a team environment that values group contributions
10. Project execution and delivery management skills
11. Experience managing through change initiatives
12. Ability to interpret data from a variety of internal and external source and predict the trend
13. Ability to work in a diverse global team leveraging & sharing best practices within the program.