Job Description :
Looking for Senior Database Developers with a passion for software application and platform development to work at Visakhapatnam location.
You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
Role & Responsibility :
- The Data Developer is responsible for reporting and providing insight using SQL analytics methods and other data mining techniques.
- The Data developer will support the business, search teams providing accurate, timely and relevant data analysis to meet their diverse requirements.
- The Data Developer will work closely with the internal teams to generate ongoing reports that can identify ongoing user patterns.
- Responsible for day-to- day DB support of operations of a large and complex environment.
- Installation, configuration and upgrading of SQL server and My SQL software and related products.
- Perform Database system optimization and improvement.
- Establish and maintain backup and recovery policies and procedures.
- Disaster Recovery Planning and execution.
Key Skills :
- MS SQL Server, My SQL, Debugging, Database Management, Query Optimization, Database tuning,
- Data life cycle management Software development
Engineers must have :
- Minimum 5+ years of full time professional experience in SQL Server / My SQL
- Hands-on database architecture and schema design experience.
- Experience on general Database administration tasks such as developing database objects, database server implementations, code deployments,backups, creation of DB authentication principals, system and query performance tuning.
- Experience on supporting database servers and clusters.
- Good understanding of web based projects.