YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR :Collecting, interpreting, and analyzing more complex data across his/her area of responsibility to support management decisions and improve inefficiencies.
- Ensuring data integrity and develops procedures for increasing the quality and accuracy of information from multiple data sources.
- Generating reports, and aids in transforming base transaction data into meaningful information to drive informed dialog and strategy development with internal and external stakeholders.
- Identifying and interprets more complex developments, variances, and trends; researches inconsistencies/anomalies in the data and presents findings to management.
- Maintaining an understanding of how the data contained in the various systems are utilized, and is able to triangulate various aspects of the data into a usable format to support decision making.
- Serves as a resource to advise management & business stakeholders on use of quality business analytics, tools, and methods to improve efficiency, accuracy, and interpretation of various business metrics.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE :
- 4 - 8+ Years of data analytics, data mining, and/or reporting experience that directly aligns to the responsibilities of this position.(Required)
- Have worked in Health Insurance Domain
- Have exposure to tools like R/Python and Tableau
- Have hands on experience in writing queries in SQL
What is in store for you?
- A meritocratic culture with great career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a dynamic environment for an established research and analytics brand and their Fortune 500 clients.