- Develop and implement data extraction procedures or ETL packages from in-house systems such as administration, billing and claims departments or third-party vendors or hospitals.
- Build business reports, analytics and dashboards for the end-user using Excel, SSRS and PowerBI.
- Automate data loading or report generation using SQL job or Cron.
- Optimise slow running queries by working with SQL and recommending/implementing any hardware updates.
- Create supporting documentation, such as metadata and diagrams of entity relationships, business processes, and process flow.
- Interact with business users to gather requirements and to determine the source of data elements and subsequent organization and retrieval of data from the data warehouse.
- Implement business rules via stored procedures, middleware, or other technologies.
- Map data between source systems, data warehouses, and data marts.
- Verify the structure, accuracy, or quality of data warehouse.- Support data related requirements from various stakeholders across the enterprise.
Desired Candidate Profile
We are looking for someone with exposure to healthcare revenue cycles with at least 5 years of experience in the following areas:
- Implementing Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) platforms including SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and PowerBI.
- Using highly complex TSQL queries to perform efficient data load based on complex business rules.
- Solid understanding of hardware configuration for SQL Server performance optimization.
- Knowledge of Revenue Cycle data in healthcare is desired.
- Build reports and perform data analysis for billing, finance and other business users.
- Working knowledge of BIML, Python and Win Automation are preferred but not required