Responsibilities : Leadership - Lead & guide the team independently or with little support to implement & deliver complex project assignments.
Project Management :
- Get accurate briefs from the Client and translate into tasks for team members with priorities and timeline plans.
- Must maintain high standards of quality and thoroughness. Should be able to monitor accuracy and quality of others- work.
- Ability to think in advance about potential risks and mitigation plans.
- Logical Thinking - Able to think analytically, use a systematic and logical approach to analyze data, problems, and situations. Must be able to guide team members in an analysis.
- Handle Client Relationship - Manage client relationship and client expectations independently. Should be able to deliver results back to the Client independently. Should have excellent communication skills.
- B-Tech or BE in any engineering discipline from Tier 1 college with a minimum of 2 years of experience
- B-Tech or BE or Bachelors in a quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Mathematics, Operations, Research, Economics or Econometrics from Tier 1 College with a minimum of 2 years of experience
Required Experience :
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in Analytics
- Must have 1-2 years of hands-on experience in one or more analytics tools : SAS/ SQL /R /VBA/Alteryx /Tableau
- Must have worked on tools: SAS/R/Python/ Excel/ PowerPoint
- Advanced expertise in MS Excel
- Must have experience in using Statistical techniques like Regression Modeling/ Optimization/ Structuring/ Machine Learning Techniques
- Must have experience in development or maintenance of processes to manage and improve sales and marketing operations such as Sales Force Sizing/ Promotion Response Modeling/ Market Mix Optimization