- The Candidates should have primary responsibility for executing assignments.
- The candidate has direct, client-facing engagement responsibilities.
- Serving as both role model and trainer, the Senior Consultant demonstrates the attributes of excellent client service and assists team members in developing technical and professional competency.
- The candidate learns to identify risk and opportunities attach to business processes and assessment of the controls pertaining to business processes.
- Responsible to demonstrate expertise in the field of Risk, Governance and Controls. (Internal Audit, SOPs, ERM, Investigations etc.)
The candidate will have experience the following areas:
- Experience in reviewing, documenting, evaluating and testing controls in a wide range of environments.
- Experience in performing data analytics in audit execution.
- Ability to perform assignments end to end with minimal supervision.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective client relationships and understand the clients business and project requirements.
- Understanding of business processes and technical skills to successfully develop effective solutions and complete project assignments.
- Sound project management and supervisory skills.
- Understanding of the importance of business ethics.
- Strong Interpersonal skills and ability to interact in a team environment.
- Excellent written communication skills & strong analytical skills.
- Must be able to handle highly confidential information in a strictly professional manner.
- Must be able to maintain professional demeanor in times of high stress.
- Must have experience in working on high pressure and challenging assignments.