Our client is looking for suitable candidates for the position of Senior Consultant, Internal Audit. Only CA's should apply. Below is the JD for your consideration:
- Responsible for executing client related engagements in the areas of governance, risk & compliance (GRC), internal audits, process reviews, standard operating procedures, enterprise risk management, revenue assurance, SOX 404 & Clause 49 assistance.
- Determine that the work delivered is of high quality.
- Anticipate and identify engagement related risks and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Actively establish & strengthen client (functional heads & key influencers) and internal relationships.
- Assist seniors & managers in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives.
- Create a positive learning culture, coaches, counsels and develops junior team members.
- Identify & escalate potential business opportunities for the firm on existing client engagements.
Service delivery related :
- Execution on client engagements
- Ensure quality delivery as per client requirements.
- Review of working papers& client folders. Suggest ideas on improving engagement productivity and identify opportunities for improving client service.
- Identify areas requiring improvement in the client's business processes to enable preparation of recommendations.
- Identify & internally escalate and potential red flags related to the engagement.
- Demonstrate industry expertise (detailed understanding of the industry, trends, issues/challenges and leading practices).
- Preparation of reports/deliverables/status updates/audit committee presentations.
- Demonstrate ability of multi-task and manage multiple projects as directed by the managers.
- Handling data analytics - Access, ACL etc.
- Ensure compliance with engagement plans and internal quality & risk management procedures.
- Awareness of internal auditing standards issued by IIA and ICAI.
- Demonstrate an application & solution-based approach to problem solving technique.
- Manage the engagement budgets and support superiors in developing marketing collaterals, business proposals and new solution / methodology development.
- Develop strong working relationships with client (process owner/functional heads).
- Attention to detail and mentor young interns and analysts within the practice.
- Contribute to knowledge management sessions within the practice.
- Identify and escalate potential business opportunities for the firm on existing client engagements.
People related :
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively discharge supervisory responsibilities.
- Manage small teams - motivate, counsel & develop junior colleagues.
- Demonstrate ability to conceptualize & translate lessons learned on client engagements into relevant training sessions for junior colleagues and contribute to learning & development initiatives.
- Pro-actively identify and escalate counselees not being chargeable on engagements.
- Provide real-time constructive verbal feedback to team members and facilitate timely completion of engagement review forms.
- Contribute to effective team work in internal engagement situation.
- Support knowledge sharing efforts and continually improves processes so that the work team can capture and leverage knowledge.
Academic qualifications :
- Chartered Accountant/Certified Internal Auditor
- 4 to 6 years of post-qualification experience in risk advisory/related internal audit experience/external audit experience in big 4.