- Lead a team of security consultants and analysts to deliver cyber security services, including the Hong Kong Computer Emergency Response Team Coordination Centre (HKCERT) project, cyber security strategic advisory, risk management and security consultancy projects
- Participate in the development of cyber security strategy for IoT, cyber threat intelligence and other new initiatives, and generating business leads
- Correspond with a variety of clients and external parties including government, critical organizations, ISPs, security vendors and researchers and overseas computer emergency response teams (CERTs) to communicate security issues, recommendations and deliverables, and build strategic partnership
- Deliver quality talks to various audiences, including management, professionals and the general public. Compile security articles for professionals.
- Develop the people, process and technologies of the team. Set performance standards to meet the service goals of projects
- Bachelor/Master degree in computer science or related disciplines with at least 12 years’ relevant experience in information security, application development or IT infrastructure management
- Strong leadership experience in information security management and communication with senior management and clients
- Experience in IT or security consulting preferred
- Familiar with mobile security, cloud security and embedded system a plus
- Solid knowledge in any of the information security fields (for example, threat monitoring, security audit & compliance, malware and vulnerability analysis or forensics) an advantage
- Professional certification and experience in information security such as CISSP or CISA
- Outgoing personality, good interpersonal, communication, and supervisory skills
- Good problem-solving skill, risk management ability with new businesses and technologies
- Mature, self-motivated, fast learning and can work under pressure
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
- Working location in Hong Kong (Work permit is required to apply in Hong Kong)
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to email@example.com (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.