1. A post graduate degree in Engineering with 5 to 8 years of experience in Advanced analytics, Problem solving and Client management, with experience delivery in data analytics in technology/technology services domain.
2. Prowess in handling multiple types of data and prior experience in B2B analytics.
3. Proficiency in R, Python, SAS and SPSS with prior experience in tools like Hive/Scala/Impala/Spark will be preferred.
4. Exceptional analytical, communication and people management skills.
You would be responsible to :
1. Lead project teams on various analytics projects and maintain & build strong relationship with the client.
2. Lead teams of competent consultants to deliver large data- based projects to Financial Services clients specifically.
3. Assist business development teams in preparing client pitches.
4. Provide consulting & innovative analytical solutions to clients specifically in technology domain.
5. Work extensively on R in preparing various analytical models and manage end to end project delivery to the clients.
6. Mentor and coach employees and share and implement new trends and business practices in analytics with the teams
7. Work on bringing in best practices and emerging trends in field of analytics as well as implementing them in the organization.
What's in for you :
1. A Meritocratic culture with clear career progression.
2. Great opportunities for learning in one of the best analytical firms in the country