- The Company's Management Consulting team delivers a range of advisory services to meet the business needs of clients, including Process management, Performance Improvement, People and HR, Strategy and Feasibility studies.
- These services are provided to clients predominantly in Qatar. Travel to client sites may be required. We are looking for ambitious and capable professionals that want a challenging career working in Qatar in the Management Consulting team.
- Each new team member will be given initial training in the company Way and our values and specific training to equip them for their role within each of the advisory functions and lines of business.
- The company is committed to developing the potential of its entire staff and our aim is to work with each recruit to ensure that they have a clear career progression path.
Job Description :-
For this role candidates will have proven research, analytical and process skills that can be used to deliver varying types of client assignment. The ability to provide high-quality research and analysis support to multiple delivery teams within deadlines is a must. This is the major part of the role. Examples of typical work include:
- Business process analysis and documentation including preparation of high level maps, standard operating procedures and manuals
- Detailed feasibility studies and expansion strategy development
- Operating model design
- Business performance improvement and financial analysis
Proposal and bid support
- Individuals will be expected to support the development of proposals and competitive bids for new work. This will include undertaking focused research, ongoing liaison and interaction as part of a proposal/bid team and preparation of output to a high standard in Powerpoint and Word.