Senior Consultant - Business Intelligence (Tableau , D3, micro strategy & SQL )
- Candidates should be coming from batch of 2013,14 & 15of IIT/ISI/DSE/JNU
- Candidate is expected to bring in a consultative mindset and problem solving approach and drive analytical throughput for the team
- Experience in banking/retail/DM domain with knowledge across customer lifecycle is must
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills to interact with senior clients
- Candidate should have excellent people management skills with exposure of analytics tool like Tableau, D3, microstrategy,SQL etc.
- Candidate should be open to travel to client locations (US) as required for short term visits
- Experienced and competent in the use of statistical packages e.g. SAS (including dealing with large datasets) and model development environments.
Other Desired Qualities :
- Good team management, project management and communication (both written and verbal) skills, including the ability to lead and motivate others.
- Identifies key project stakeholders and develops an appropriate stakeholder communication plan. Engages with a diverse group of stakeholders to influence direction of projects to meet the project milestones.
- Team management / mentor ship experience is must; Should be good at resolving conflicts
- With good communication and presentation Skills
- Strong creative/innovative skills. The ability to think out of the box is key.
- Decent problem solving skills
- Experienced in segmentation methodology