- Build automation solutions for real-time native creative creation from various Ad exchanges.
- Ensuring a match between the scalability of solution/s and ad-server's traffic.
- Influence the shaping of future products by significantly contributing to the architecture used across design families.
- Design frameworks for particular functions.
- Define, document and test processes for inclusion into technical platforms, subsystem specifications, input/output and working parameters for hardware and/or software compatibility.
- Identify, analyze and resolve subsystem and/or design weaknesses.
- Provide multilayered technical expertise for next generation initiatives.
Required Candidate profile
- 1+ yrs of experience in image processing algorithms implementation
- Hands-on experience with object detection, tracking, and optical flow, and 3D reconstruction
- Practical knowledge of machine learning, Bayesian filtering, information theory
- Fluency with Python or/and GoLang
- The ability to communicate technical information clearly and succinctly to both technical and non-technical teams
Highly Desirable skills :
- Expertise in image classification, segmentation, and feature extraction
- Strong understanding of linear algebra, optimization, probability and statistics
- Experience with software architecture and/or API design, complemented by robust integration skills
- A background in Parallel programming
- Experience with Vision applications