Talents from Tier 1 eComms/FMCG Only
Should be from Tier 1 B Schools (IIM/NITIE/ISB/XLRI/FMS)
- Building a world-class discovery and purchase experience for customers, expanding selection, and helping to define, shape and execute long-term strategic initiatives.
The successful candidate will have experience working with external vendors in areas such as strategic planning and contract negotiations;
Experience working with internal teams to build innovative, new technology; and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Basic Qualification -
- Masters degree from tier 1 B schools
- 10+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience directly leading a team and managing their performance
- Experience with P&L responsibility. Experience with vendor negotiations, pricing and promotion, inventory management, and product development
Some travel required Preferred Qualification
- Demonstrated ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems. In particular, identifying customer needs and inventing new ways to meet those needs.
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- High degree of organization and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities in the heat of battle.
- Communications and collaboration skills that enable you to earn trust up, down, and across the company
- Extreme attention to detail and willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Growth potential to lead much larger and more complex businesses